CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I love you, my best Friend

So, i just found out that Poppy died on Friday..

So this post is For her..

Because she passed away, made me regret so many things
I didn't even get to say goodbye..
and now, all i want to do is fly back
and bury her myself..

I wish i was given more time spend with her.
If i were back in singapore
i would have known that she was sick
because she is family and you know
when family is sick..

I should have known that something was going to happen
because i had bad luck all of today..
But i guess that puppy is going to be in a better place now

You were there for me and i will miss you!
Though, i didn;t say goodbye..
I really hope you know i love you alot!
Though, i really wish you waited 3 more weeks
till i got home.:(

R.I.P Puppy girl, 29 May 09.